While the definition of success is relative, there is one common thread in all of those definitions: a goal.
Goals can be:
- raise mindful children to become well-adjusted adults
- create a home environment where each family wants to come home to
- become a leader in your field
- make X amount of money in X years
- reach a certain position at work within X years
Whatever your definition of success is, you need to have certain habits that will take you to the realization of your goals. With many pieces written about habits of successful people, I’d like to go the opposite route and look at habits that keep you from being successful.
Perhaps you’ll realize you have some of these habits. That’s the first step toward getting rid of them and a step toward your goal as well. [Read more…] about 6 Habits That Keep You From Being Successful
Originally posted on May 11, 2016 @ 8:30 am