This is a special time of the year, with Spring signaling a re-start. The season evokes a sense of starting anew, feelings of life bursting everywhere you look.
I do believe that this is a good time to step back and give your life a quick checkup. If you made resolutions at the beginning of the year, this is a great time to see where you are in relation to your goals.
If the first quarter has been a disaster (you are not alone!), this time of the year is also perfect for taking stock AND making a fresh start.
Related: 25 Inspiring Meditation Quotes to Help You Find Your Balance
I have been fortunate and the first few months of 2022 have been good to me for the most part. Still, there are some areas of my life that I believe need a restart. A new beginning.
Are you in the same boat? Why not take a look at these 14 inspiring quotes about new beginnings.
14 Quotes About New Beginnings to Encourage You
1. “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.”
2. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.”
– Lao Tzu
3. “New beginnings bring new possibilities. A chance to this time get it right.”
– Lynn M. McHale
4. “Even the greatest was once a beginner. Don’t be afraid to take that first step.”
– Muhammad Ali
5. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
6. “Begin today. Declare out loud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy.”
–Sarah Ban Breathnach
7. “Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be.”
– Marsha Petrie Sue
8. “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.”
– Alan Cohen
9. “It turned out that sometimes it’s enough to start doing things differently now.”
― Laini Taylor
10. “It’s never too late to become who you want to be. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over.”
— F. Scott Fitzgerald
Leave a Reply